The 2013 UK Festival Awards and Conference:
- Date: Monday 2nd December
- Venue: The Roundhouse, Chalk Farm, London
- Awards Host: Phill Jupitus
- Dress Code: Dress to impress! This is not a black tie event – but please do dress for a party
- Tickets: Sold-Out
- UK Festival Conference doors open: 9am - click here for programme.
- First conference session: 10am
- UK Festival Conference closes: 4.30pm
- UK Festival Awards drinks reception for dinner guests: 6.30pm
- Doors open for mezzanine-level ticket-holders: 8.30pm
- Carriages: 12.30pm
The UK Festival Conference & Awards is a unique event that unites the leaders of Great Britain’s contemporary music festival industry under a single roof for one day and night to celebrate the past year’s successes, share insights and strategise for the year ahead.
The event takes place at The Roundhouse in London, a heritage live music venue that played host to such acts as The Doors, Jimi Hendrix and The Rolling Stones back in the day and has since been redeveloped into one of the UK’s most state-of-the-art spaces.
During the day, the UK Festival Conference provides a forum for identifying and dissecting the challenges and opportunities facing the market with incisive panel sessions, unparalleled networking opportunities and exclusive presentations of the latest market research findings – a must for anyone with an interest in the business. Click here for more information on the Conference.
In the evening, it’s time for the industry to let its hair down and toast the hard work, creativity and vision of the people who make the UK’s festivals happen, at the gala UK Festival Awards ceremony, presented by Phill Jupitus last year.
For those who want to make a special occasion out of it, Platinum Tickets provide a 3-course gourmet dinner plus unlimited complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks and a table seat on the main floor. Alternatively, the mezzanine-level seats offer an affordable way to see the show and enjoy the party. All guests have access to the aftershow party which runs until midnight in the main venue.